[Archers] Trying to make some sense...

Jay Nardone jaynardone at comcast.net
Sun Jul 18 18:30:43 PDT 2010

Baron, then why don't we have a link to this "law" page and the rules? Why
does it seem to be a twist of some secret ring and a handshake to find them?
I'm sorry if I sound condescending, not my intent but my frustration
obviously shows. The two places I know to visit as the Kingdom Deputy is the
Atlantia Target page and the Earlmarshal's page and both of them are
conflicting at best. Now I hear of this law link and another forum that I
probably should be part of that I have no information on. As the torch is
passed from DEM to DEM the information to our jobs should also be part of
that passage, maybe Lorelei knows all of this already and I'm still a noob?
I'll accept that, but I want to learn.