[Archers] Trying to make some sense...

Jay Nardone jaynardone at comcast.net
Sun Jul 18 07:41:50 PDT 2010

COG, thanks for the update I was hoping you would comment. I just want to
say again it is by no way I finger pointing at all, I was just trying to
understand. I was given an opportunity by Lorelei as her deputy and as many
know me I love to help. I yield to all of the wisdom that has come before us
to understand how things are. Not saying they are right or wrong but going
forward I would like to see some changes so we all are on the same page. I
am relatively new to the SCA as compared to most of you but I have been very
active and really had a chance to see how other kingdoms operate in my
travels. I can honestly say I am grateful for the way Atlantia is and I love
being part of it. Thanks again for the comments!