[Archers] Trying to make some sense...

Janyn Fletcher janynfletcher at comcast.net
Sat Jul 17 18:21:41 PDT 2010

All, I love to learn and as Lorelei's deputy I am trying to do that best I
can. For the life of me I can't understand why certain things have to be so
hard to follow? I like to be able to give new folks that I am helping the
correct information and at this point I'm not sure where and what that is?
What I am talking about is our Atlanian Target Archery rules. If you go to
the Earl's marshal's page, the link says that "Atlantia follows the society
rules with no modifications", and the link takes to you to the rules on the
SCA page that are from October 2003. Fine, by the way the Earl marshal's
page is still showing incorrect information for the DEM's for Atlania. If
you go to the Atlantia Target archery page, and click on rules, there is a
completely different set of rules there, that are also incorrect.

So, which are we following? Seems to me that neither of them are complete
and or correct. Why are there two pages that don't link together and don't
have correct information and rules? Sorry I'm asking so many questions but I
don't understand why this needs to be so difficult to follow so I thought I
would ask. Seems to me we ought to have one page that contains all of the
DEM information and rules and links for Atlantia.

Am I dreaming?