[Archers] Tips was: Re: Safety advice on atal-atals andcrossbows

John Atkins cogworks at triad.rr.com
Thu Jul 1 05:10:10 PDT 2010

Some years back Unk, my great, great, great, great grandfather, won the
"dart of honor" at Pennsic for "killing" the chieftan of the enemy
tribe.  It's pretty cool.  Has a bamboo tip that would inflict some
serious damage.  The shaft is bamboo as well.  The only "flaw" in the
whole thing is the dimple on the back end is actually a golf T.  It was
made and donated by Thunderbird Atlatl, a Pennsic vendor.

cog