[Archers] Winter University - archery track

Peter G sailor_tech at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 9 16:51:30 PST 2010

Since I don't know where the event will be, I can't say I'll be attending. but
other ideas:

creating an interesting event shoot, especially balancing the points won on the
different targets.

I like the ideas for archery persona and archer's / archery marshall's kit
class.

Yitzchak

From: "loreleielkins at aol.com" <loreleielkins at aol.com>
Greetings all,

I haven't heard yet where Winter University will be held this year, but I know I
want an archery track.  Having said that, I probably won't be able to attend
Winter University this year.  Maybe, but probably not.

So, what classes would you like to teach?  What classes would you as archers
like to see taught?  What would you like to attend?