[Archers] Dropped arrows rule

Siegfried siegfried at crossbows.biz
Fri Aug 27 09:37:35 PDT 2010

> Shooting two arrows at one time..*wide eyes* ..certainly that is a most
> dangerous thing, and shouldn't ever be done. "Ducking out of Janyn,
> Seamus, and Godai's reach, before she gets boxed about the ears."

Siegfried whistles innocently and hides the triple-shot crossbow under a
nearby tablecloth.

Siegfried - (Who really needs to make another one that attempts to
handle some of the lessons learned and uber-accurate *grin* - Then
Christophe, come find me when that kid shows up if you want to give him
a heart attack heh heh)