[Archers] Fwd: I need your help

Jay Nardone jaynardone at comcast.net
Mon Aug 23 17:16:00 PDT 2010

We are using PVC/rebar in Brighthills to support targets and most arrows
will either stick into the PVC or deflect off of it. We haven't seen any
cases yet where arrows are exploding because of the support bars of rebar.
This is a great system and using a post driver you can get at any TSC, you
can darn near drive rebar into asphalt.