[Archers] Fwd: I need your help

John Atkins cogworks at triad.rr.com
Mon Aug 23 10:13:14 PDT 2010

I used to use rebar but then attended an Atlantian Champion shoot where
the "person" who designed the shoot had us shooting through a rebar
grid.  That cost lots of arrows, so now days I use the fiberglass fence
rods.  If an arrow hits them, often it simply splits the rod which is
still useful.  A bit tricky getting the arrow out but it's not destroyed
like the rebar.  The thin reflector rods work really great for putting 8
- 10 inch square foam blocks on or those styrofoam wig heads on.  Hit it
and it bends over then flings the block/head into the air.  Highly
satisfying!  (I like targets that move!)

cog