[Archers] February University

Robyn Becker reyne_telarius at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 18 07:51:17 PST 2009

Katarzyna alrady has a full track of classes scheduled, which includes the Marshals Class, which I have offered to teach.  I'm also going to be offering my arrow painting class, and Barre has offered to combat archery classes.

Reyne

A true friend is someone who knows all your faults and habits, and loves you anyway.
Per chevron purpure and vert, two sheaves of arrows and a griffin argent