[Archers] February University

Katherine Hawkins k_hawk_us at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 10 12:45:10 PST 2009

I would be happy to organize this.  I already have two definite classes and two possible . . .

How to run archery at events
Basic arrow making and repair - POSSIBLE
Archery for kids
How to make a FANCY arrow/advanced arrow making - POSSIBLE

Can someone teach a Marshall's class?  Any other volunteers?

 Best regards,

Lady Katarzyna Witkowska

Message: 1