[Archers] IKAC

Jonathas Jonathas at RedFoxDen.org
Mon Jun 22 06:32:16 PDT 2009

Thanks for bringing this up Gregge!  Last year Atlantia just needed someone
to shoot an Open Crossbow round of 162, a fairly average IKAC score, to win
the IKAC.  Who knows what this year will bring, but please come out and help
our beloved Atlantia win this year.

The current standings can be seen at:
http://www.scores-sca.org/public/scores_ikac_standings.php?R=10&Shoot=30

Jonathas