[Archers] Archers Show your Prowess!

Martha Fletcher mrfletcher21133 at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 14 17:49:59 PDT 2009

Greetings to all in the archery community and beyond!
You may have heard of the exploits of Sven and Olley in Bright Hills!
Well, while they were traveling far and wide they decided they needed to issue a challenge to the archers of Atlantia!!

To THAT end, the Barony of Bright Hills invites you to-
The First Annual Sven and Olley Memorial Archery Accuracy Challenge on
Sunday, June 28th to be held at our weekly archery practice located at
The Baltimore Bowmen Club

For directions-

www.baltimorebowmen.com

Practice time is 1:00-4:00 pm, with the challenge to begin at 2:00 PM Sharp!

There will be FABULOUS prizes!
Fabulous I tells ya! Fabulous!

The challenge is to hit, with ACCURACY,
the special,
HIGH QUALITY,
custom made target,
imported especially from Scandinavia for THIS challenge.

You will need 3 of your best arrows. Not one, not two but THREE arrows (four is right out).
You will advance in the challenge until eliminated.

IMPORTANT NOTE:
Oh and by the way, the CURSE JAR will in force with a fine of $1.00 for each expletive heard uttered during the challenge!
It will be manned by our lovely 5 year old assistant who will have the final say on what constitutes "A Bad Word"
Proceeds of the CURSE JAR will benefit Duchess Arielle the Golden.
(The paying in of large bills into the Curse Jar right at the beginning will be allowed for those who anticipate such need.)

There will be a youth level challenge
(but they had better not say any bad words or we will be forced to scowl at them and say their names in a disapproving manner.)

If you do not wish to participate but want to support, laugh, or jeer
at the challengers please bring a lawn chair and enjoy the
MAYHEM....ummmm...show of SKILL that will be on display by our fine
archery community!

Other archery targets will be set up for practice also.

Come out and join Bright Hills for this afternoon of archery practice and FABULOUS test of SKILL!

yours,
Mistress Martelle von Charlottenburg, OL
Baroness of Bright Hills

Lady Katarzyna Nowina Witkowska
Baronial Target Archery Marshal, Bright Hills