[Archers] Kingdom Archery Championship!!

LoreleiElkins at aol.com LoreleiElkins at aol.com
Tue Jun 2 07:47:40 PDT 2009

Greetings Archers.

I have a favor to ask.  Please get your reservations in for KAC, and
encourage others to do so.  We have so far just a very small handful of  people
pre-registered.  They are talking about canceling feast if they  don't get
more soon....and rumor has it the feast menu is YUMMY!!!

I know we've had several awesome archery events this spring but I can't
imagine people are getting burned out on archery events, surely not!!!  Not
archers!

Please talk up the even with your local groups and post the link on your
various lists.  Camping is free, motels near by if you prefer that.   Great
shooting opportunities, good fellowship, in a beautiful location.   AND, we
have really cool site tokens.

_http://acorn.atlantia.sca.org/event_flyer.php?event_id=3c9655dd_
(http://acorn.atlantia.sca.org/event_flyer.php?event_id=3c9655dd)

Cheers!  Lorelei

PS  I'll have a new batch of cordials ready by then...NOT that I'm  bribing
anyone or anything.
Steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1222585042x1201462767/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&hmpgID=62&bcd=Jun
eExcfooterNO62)