[Archers] New DEM

John Atkins cogworks at triad.rr.com
Sat Aug 22 12:01:10 PDT 2009

To all archers in Atlantia on this list,
It has been my pleasure and joy to serve Atlantia as the Deputy Earl
Marshal for Target Archery for the past two years.  However, my term has
come to an end and it is time for me to step aside and let another
assume this role.  That person is Allen of Wolfhou.  Allen was
Siegfried's deupty, the person from whom I inherrited this office, and
he has been my deupty.  Allen knows the office very well and I have full
confidence he will do a great job with it.  Please join me in
congratulating Allen on his new position and give him all the support
you can.  The official office transition will occur at next weekend at
Coronation, August 28 - 30.

Also at Coronation our current prince and soon to become new king
Vladimir has choosen to continue with the new court position begun by
our current king Logan.  That position being Atlantia Archer Champion
which lasts for the length of the current monarchs. The position
formerly refered to by that name still exists but has been renamed to
Atlantia Royal Archer Champion and lasts for one year and will continue
to be determined at the Atlantian Kingdom Archery Champion event.  The
Atlantian Archery Champion will be determined via a shoot at Coronation.

Please feel free to cross post this message to any and all lists,
THL Christophe of Grey
Outgoing Atlantian Archery DEM