[Archers] Out of the Darkness

Jamie Frailey jamie at designbyfive.com
Sun Apr 19 17:03:22 PDT 2009

Archers of Atlantia, on Saturday April, 25 in the Canton of
Sudentorre there is a wonderful and challenging archery event called
Out of the Darkness planned. 5 station woods walk 10 to 15  station
field walk and a clout with 12 shots.

I am challenging Lord Valgard Av Mors to a 5 shot competition for
honor and bragging rights. He tells me that I am going down. Come see
age and wisdom take on youth and skill. I promise it will be
entertaining.

In service,

Lord Seamus McRay
Argent, a lion rampant to sinister and on a chief azure three mullets
argent.