[Archers] Archery at Dun Carraig's Baronial Birthday

Jonathas Jonathas at redfoxden.org
Tue Oct 28 06:01:06 PDT 2008

Greetings Unto those who enjoy the Arch,

The Barony of Dun Carraig will be holding it's Baronial Birthday in it's
northern city of Waldorf Maryland on November 15.  Long after the current
Baronial Archery Champion, m'Lord Andreas, had come up with a most
challenging and devious shoot, it was unfortunately determined that the site
could not safely host archery.

But not to worry, the location where the weekly archery practice is held is
but a few miles from the site, my home.  So weather permitting, I will be
opening my home for a weekend archery practice at the same time as the
Baronial Birthday so that Andreas might still host his Champions shoot.  And
having helped Andreas build some of the targets (and gotten to test them),
there are a few familiar favorites, a few new challenges, and a few devious
targets.  But you will have to show up to ever see them!

The ranges will be open from approximately 11am until 4pm.  Please stop by
the event site first, where there will be detailed directions to the
practice(and back) as well as the address.  As it is a home, parking is
*extremely* limited, please try to carpool from the event site to the
archery practice.

In Service,
Baron Jonathas
Atlantian Archery Champion