[Archers] Scores???

Greg Christensen gcjckc at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 23 06:42:17 PDT 2008

Christophe,

I was waiting to have some free time to write you a note regarding your scores at Gulf Wars since I only saw your scores for one of the days, and was wondering who your witness was, since you posted the notes from unevent ......>>>
Marshal scoring - For me this has been a topic of discussion for some time and I harranged Siegfried about it for a while.  This is not in the official Atlantian archery rules and never will be.  It is simply a request.  As marshals and in this society we are honor bound.  Therefore I ask that a marshal's scores be witnessed by another marshal shooting on that same day.  That is, if a a marshal is shooting a Royal Round they allow another marshal also shooting on that day to count or witness their score.  The MIC can still be the one recording the score and entering it into the Atlantian Royal Round db.  If no other marshal is in attendance, then it is prefered that two other non-marshal archers participating in the shoot verify the marshal's score.  My attempt here is to avoid having a marshal shoot on their home range by themselfs and get remarkable scores.  Again, I stress this is not official, it is merely a request to keep all Atlantian archery marshals above reproach.

And since I did not approve them I am assuming that you approved your own scores, so if you are not following your own "request" how do you expect anyone else to??  or how am I to verify that there was another marshal present before approving scores like yours, or I should just approve them by assuming there was another marshal present????

THL GREGGE the ARCHER