[Archers] Atlantian Seasonal Challenge

Jonathas Jonathas at redfoxden.org
Wed Dec 31 06:31:12 PST 2008

Thanks again for pointing out the glitch,

Ok the Whats Next is fixed so everyone can see the rules for any shoots
which have not yet begun.  Also found that the Previous Shoots were
effected, so fixed them as well, so that everyone can see the final scores
for all of the past Seasonal Challenges.

Sorry for the confusion,
Jonathas