[Archers] Looking for Testers for the new version of the Archery Scorekeeper Site

Jonathas Jonathas at RedFoxDen.org
Mon Apr 14 12:13:48 PDT 2008

Greetings to all the Archery Marshals of this fair Kingdom,

The current version of the Archery ScoreKeeper's Site has served the Archers
of Atlantia for more then 7 years, and has been added to, tweaked, and
patched many times over the years to do things beyond its original design of
recording Royal Rounds.  So, I've been working on a newer version which
should prove to be much more flexible.  At this time I'm looking for anyone
who is willing to poke and prod the new site to see if it will stand and do
everything it was intended to do, without breaking down.

If you think it might be fun to try and poke holes, or would like to be part
of the team helping to make the site work better, please join the new Yahoo
group I've created for the purpose

Archery_Scorekeeper_Site

Many Thanks for your help,
Jonathas