[Archers] Apologies

Robyn Becker reyne_telarius at hotmail.com
Tue May 29 09:18:07 PDT 2007

My deepest apologies for sending out my event flyer without a subject header!  Obviously trying to multitask the day after Sapphire Joust is not a good idea.

I will endeavor to pay more attention in the future.

Reyne Telarius
Autocrat, The Crescent Guard's Atlantian GamesA true friend is someone who knows all your faults and habits, and loves you anyway.Per chevron purpure and vert, two sheaves of arrows and a griffin argent