[Archers] Crescest Guard's Atlantian Games Lost and Found

Robyn Becker reyne_telarius at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 7 07:43:14 PDT 2007

Sorry for the delay in getting this out - I just finally got it all organized and in one place!

I have a small number of items that were left on site.

polished, etched pewter goblet, found in kitchen
burgundy felt cap with 2 pewter pins - a gazelle and an 'A',
      - a purple favor with a Gazelle on it, and a white linen cap tucked inside burgundy cap
brown, knitted garter, found in bath house
mundane black and floral blouse, Worthington, size 12
black velvet dress jacket with gold designs, Norton McNaughton, size 10
air mattress part - looks like it goes around intake valve
aluminum tent spike of some sort
If any of this is yours - please contact me privately, and we'll find a way to get your items back to you!  I can deliver items to Bright Hills fighter practice, and I will be at Storvik Novice Tourney next weekend.

Reyne

A true friend is someone who knows all your faults and habits, and loves you anyway.Per chevron purpure and vert, two sheaves of arrows and a griffin argent