[Archers] Archery this weekend at CCR4

April Riley ariley2 at nc.rr.com
Mon Sep 18 05:52:35 PDT 2006

Greetings,

Come to Celtic Cattle Raids 4, Optimist farms Apex, NC Sept 22-24 for an
outstanding Roving Archery Shoot.

We are looking for brave souls to travel the "Optimist Path" and bring in
the lost cattle.

While you are there you must hunt for the Grand Feast.

The farmers wish for you to rid the land of pesky Ground Hogs.

And beware of the evil Skraelings, they have taken some of our women and
children.

The prize for doing the best job (the highest score) is the coveted "Beer".
(A very special animal he is.)

There will be a time slot sign up sheet at information point and The
practice range which will be open from 9:00am till 11:00am.

If I can get a marshal to man this position, it will be open as long as the
marshal says.

Spread the word it should be fun!

Lady Luisa

http://home.nc.rr.com/eogan/ccr2006/index.htm

PS:  I am looking for marshals or MITs to help supervise this fun event.  If
you are interested please call or email me.  (919) 639-4531

PSS:  Warning: Due to the nature of this shoot, parents or a guardian must
be present for children under the age of 16 to participate.