[Archers] need a marshal for Herbst Angemessen

BRNDALSTON at aol.com BRNDALSTON at aol.com
Fri Oct 20 16:03:06 PDT 2006

Greetings Oh Archers of Atlantia,

I have just been informed by the marshal I had lined up to run the target
archery at Herbst Angemessen that he will not be able to make it due to  work.

So, is there anyone out there who would like to come to Marinus and run the
archery the weekend of November 17-19? The site is The Weeping Radish Brewery
in  Grandy, NC (about one hour south of Virginia Beach, VA or about 35 minutes
east  of Elizabeth City, NC - and a bit south).

This event is open to the public from 9 am to 5 pm Saturday and 9 am to  noon
on Sunday. So we wanted to do something that looks spiffy for the public.
Whether or not the public participates is up to the marshal who runs it. But
anyone from the general public who does participate must sign a combat  waiver
before they shoot.

We have plenty of room for target ranges.

We could also do combat archery, if there is a marshal out there willing to
be in charge of it.

We have a couple of targets, but they are foam and the arrows tend to go
right through them. So if anyone has portable targets they would be willing to
bring, that would be a big help too.

If you are interested in marshalling or even just attending the event and
want a bit more information, please contact me at _brndalston at aol.com_
(mailto:brndalston at aol.com)  or _BrandwynAlston at gmail.com_ (mailto:Brandwy
nAlston at gmail.com)  and I will  send you the event flyer and try to answer your questions.

Thank you so much for your interest and I hope that many of you can make it
to the event.
Brandy
(Lady Brandwyn Alston of the Rift - almost the new Deputy Earl Marshal of
the Horse!)
By the way, did you know we do mounted archery??? Ask me about it sometime!
:-)