[Archers] Needwood Games, Lochmere Arrow, and Archery A&S

Saethryth Farsight saethryth_farsight at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 16 12:05:14 PDT 2006

I look forward to seeing  Atlantian Target Archers at the Needwood Games and Lochmere Arrow competition next Saturday, just outside Westminster, MD.  More information can be found on the event website at:  http://www.needwood.org/

The forecast is for a sunny but chilly day, with a high of 63'.  That's before the windchill factor.  It is supposed to rain the day before, so be prepared for wet footing.

Just as a reminder, the owner has specifically requested  ****no dogs.****
As we would like to use his farm again, please honor his request.

And ...no crop-picking, no matter how good those apples look!

The awards for the A&S competition are medieval arrow heads purchased from a reputable antiquities store in the Netherlands.  They have about 800 years of rust on them, but are the real deal.  More about the A&S competition can be found on the event website.

I look forward to seeing everyone this Saturday.
~Saethryth Seolforlocc, Autocrat