[Archers] Unevent Target Archery Meeting

Siegfried crossbow at freeshell.org
Tue Nov 28 09:06:25 PST 2006

Unto the archery marshals of Atlantia.

I unfortunately will not be able to attend Unevent due to work.  (I will
be in San Francisco at the 'home office' during then).

I have therefore asked my emergency deputy, Lord Allen, to fill in for
me in hosting the meeting.  He has a semi-long list of topics to be
discussed.  The biggest being a draft set of rules for including Atlatl
under the archery marshallate.

Please give him your undivided attention and respect as he stands in for me.

I apologize that I will not be able to be there in person.