[Archers] Re. Royal Round web site

LoreleiElkins at aol.com LoreleiElkins at aol.com
Mon Nov 20 02:30:37 PST 2006

Greetings Good Folk,

I agree that we need to establish an official category for our best  shooters
and we should lead the way in that. I also don't see the harm  in having the
unofficial rank on the official page - for fun.  It  gives us something
grander to aspire to and shows us what hard work,  persistence and skill can
accomplish.  It is clearly identified  as an "unofficial rank" and the paisley looks
really cool!  I've had  several of my newest archers comment on it when I
first directed them to the  page.  It had a positive effect - inspirational even.

In Service,
Lady Lorelei - Crois Brigte, Sacred Stone