[Archers] Kingdom Archery Championship July 15th, 2006

Robyn Becker reyne_telarius at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 10 06:28:05 PST 2006

Please forgive the early post, but since the flyer isn't up on the Kingdom
site yet, I wanted people who are interested to know about it ASAP!

All archers in the Noble Kingdom of Atlantia are invited to come to the
Kingdom Archery Championship. Test your skills against the evil that lurks
within the Kings' forest. You will be shooting for fun and honor, speed and
accuracy. ALL levels of archers are encouraged to come spend the day doing
what all archers love to do, emptying their quiver. You will need to bring
many arrows/bolts for this challenge.

For full details, please use the link below:

http://www.brighthills.net/events/KArch2006.html

Thanks for your time and interest, and I hope to see many of you in July!

Lady Reyne Telarius
Autocrat KAC 2006

Per chevron purpure and vert, two sheaves of arrows and a griffin
segreant argent.