[Archers] My own Highland River Thanks - To the archery marshals.

Siegfried crossbow at freeshell.org
Tue Jun 13 07:43:27 PDT 2006

To those that were not there ... they will not know that the archery
range around 2 or 3pm (I lost track of time) got completely overrun by
mundanes going: "Oooh Oooh can I shoot a balloon?"

It was great!  It was wonderful!  It was completely unexpected, and I
was completely unprepared for having at least 100 mundanes all wanting
to come through and shoot.

If it wasn't for the help of all the other archery marshals there,
Seamus, Vaclav, Robert Runewald, and others I have forgotten.  As well
as my two Marshals-in-Training: Lady Ysabella and Nathan ...

I would have been unable to handle the masses.

Because of them, it quickly turned into an excellent demo with many kids
from 3 years old to 50 years old enjoying.

Thank you all...

Siegfried
(Who next year plans on being prepared for a Mundane Onslaught)