[Archers] Scorekeeper Site

Jonathas Jonathas at DunCarraig.net
Fri Jan 27 11:26:33 PST 2006

Greetings All,

Over the past month you may have noticed many strange things happening on the
Scorekeepers Site, this was NOT intended.  When the Atlantian Server melted
down and subsequently rebuilt, many things were not put back the same as before
so the site did not operate properly.

I've spent the past week fixing the various problems caused by the server
rebuild.  At this point all of the functions available to the Marshals and to
the general Archers *should* be working, with the exception of the Palm Sync
(if you are using the Palm software to record scores please do NOT attempt to
upload them yet).  If you find anything that is not operating correctly, or as
expected, please let me know so that I can fix it.

Thanks for your patience,
Jonathas