[Archers] Marshal Warrant Requirement

Jim Bishop II catmajick at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 10 22:03:55 PST 2006

Forgive me for adding to this, but........ I have taken the inquiry as to a
Royal Round average to mean that you are at least versed in archery and not
simply cold to the range. I have never interpreted it as something that was
required for warranting. I have asked those that I sponsor to spend some
time getting to know and understand the range as a shooter as well as a
marshal before I will sign off on their forms. I highly recommend this
approach to others but do not wish to have it set in stone.

Menua
Kindom Regional Deputy - NC Archery

Catmajick