[Archers] Celtic Cattle Raids 3 - Apex, NC

April Riley ariley2 at nc.rr.com
Mon Sep 19 04:22:18 PDT 2005

Greetings Archers, future archers, and anyone who just likes to shoot a bow,

    This is the final reminder of the archery that is going on this weekend
at Celtic Cattle Raids 3.  Bring your bows and arrows, and come to Apex, NC
for a fun shoot to win the coveted Chog - k-og.  Don't know what a Chog is?
Come on down, win the shoot and find out.

    The shoot will test your speed, your eagle eye, and your love of cows.
So Moo-sey on down for a day of fun in the pasture.

Watch out for the cow patties.  Practice runs from 10am to 12am then closes
down for lunch.  The contest starts at 1pm and runs until we get a winner.

We have some loner equipment.  If anyone has extra arrows and does not mind
lending them out please bring them. Thanks

See the web site for more information,
http://home.nc.rr.com/eogan/ccr2005/index.htm

Warning:

 Due to the nature of this shoot, a parent or a guardian must be present for
children under the age of 16 to participate.

In service,

Luisa