[Archers] New Seasonal Challenge (for this Winter)

Siegfried crossbow at freeshell.org
Fri Sep 30 12:11:32 PDT 2005

I wish to announce the new Seasonal Challenge that will run this
Fall/Winter, from November 1st, until January 31st.

I'd type all the rules for it here.  However:

A) It'll be printed in the November Acorn

And (more importantly)

B) I've already typed it all up online!!!

So please visit the following page to read the rules ... if you have any
questions, let me know:
http://archery.atlantia.sca.org/scorekeeper/archers/seasonal-rules.php

THL Siegfried Sebastian Faust                      http://crossbows.biz/
Barony of Highland Foorde                       Baronial Archery Marshal
Kingdom of Atlantia       Deputy Kingdom Earl Marshal for Target Archery
http://eliw.com/                        http://archery.atlantia.sca.org/