[Archers] Pennsic Merchant - BUYER BEWARE!!!!

Robyn Becker reyne_telarius at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 6 18:27:49 PDT 2005

Greetings all.  I"m sorry to have to post this, but it's very important.

My husband just opened a credit card bill to find a fraudulent charge of
over $2300 from Darkwood Armory.  The charge was actually submitted on
August 23rd, the Tuesday after Pennsic.
Now, for those of you who don't know my husband, he is very frugal, and
would NEVER EVER charge that much unless it was a serious emergency.  At
most, he maybe bought a $30 book from this guy.

A claim has already been filed with the credit card company, but I just
thought you all deserved to know, and to double-check your billing
statements!!  I sincerely hope this was a fluke, but you can never tell.  It
jsut sickens me to think that one of our own people would do this to us.

YIS,

Reyne

Lady Reyne Telarius
Bright Hills

Per chevron purpure and vert, two sheaves of arrows and a griffin
segreant argent.