[Archers] New Target Archery Rules - Effective Dec 1st (ish)

Siegfried crossbow at freeshell.org
Tue Nov 15 13:35:38 PST 2005

It's been a long time coming, since I mentioned many of these changes to
the rules being needed back at the last Unevent.

However; It's finally happening.

The official Atlantian rules for Target Archery are being changed from
their current statement of:

"We use the Society rules with no modifications"

The new rules will be printed in the December Acorn, and effective as of
December 1st (Well, officially effective as of their publication, which
should be on December 1st).

If you wish to preview these rules, you may find a copy of them here:
http://archery.atlantia.sca.org/newarcheryrules.html