[Archers] Kingdom Target Archery Championship date??

Siegfried crossbow at freeshell.org
Fri May 27 09:54:52 PDT 2005

The event is set for July 16th ... Due to other issues/conflicts with
it's more traditional date of the first weekend in July.

I'm actually not 100% sure why it isn't on the Kingdom Calendar yet ...
given that I know that Sudentor (who is hosting it for me), submitted
the event.

(Would the Wolfhou's like to check into that please?)

Siegfried