[Archers] All Things Marshall

BRNDALSTON at aol.com BRNDALSTON at aol.com
Tue May 17 18:21:51 PDT 2005

In a message dated 5/17/2005 7:43:49 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
barysears at comcast.net writes:

Bright Hills is  hosting All Things Marshall during the weekend of 4th July.
 Archery, of course, is included.  Is there anyone who would like to teach  a
class?  Classes are arranged for the morning, so we can all play in the
afternoon.
Barre

We are also going to have mounted archery on the Friday evening at that
event (barring any further issues with the staff) so if you are going to be  there
Friday, come watch! If you are an authorized advanced rider in Atlantia,  and
you want to participate, let me know so I can get you the information you
need (_brndalston at aol.com_ (mailto:brndalston at aol.com) ). It will be  using
combat arrows at stationery targets.

This is the first mounted archery activity in Atlantia and should be
something to see!

Brandy
(THLady Brandwyn Alston of the Rift, OP, Northern Regional Cavalry Marshal,
Deputy Clerk of the Signet)