[Archers] Archery track for Summer University.

Siegfried crossbow at freeshell.org
Wed Mar 9 17:19:31 PST 2005

Hello all, obviously the location/timing of this university is not
working out for folks, as I have only had one person contact me willing
to teach in an archery track.  So I am cancelling my request for an
archery track at the June University - and will encourage the one person
(and anyone else who simply hadn't contacted me yet) to submit their
sessions as individual classes.

Thank you,
Siegfried