[Archers] Archery at Wolf Hunt in Montevale, June 25th

Andre Detommaso detomamd at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 9 09:53:24 PDT 2005

Greetings from Lorenzo il Confuso,

For those of you in the Northern part of the Kingdom,
I wanted to let you know that I will be running
archery at Wolf Hunt in Montevale on June 25th. It is
a free event/demo, but it's at a very pretty park, and
we'll have lots of space for archery. It's only about
six miles north of the Pennsylvania/Maryland border,
about 50 minutes from Washington DC. I have five
shoots planned, and the autocrat has some neat prizes
for them. The archery will start at 10am, and will go
until 6pm.

This is a free event (no site fee) but there's also no
feast, either. There will be a mundane food vendor
on-site and there are several restaurants
within a medium walk or short drive. There is abundant
camping space and flush toilets (no showers) with a
nice creek to play in and lots of trees for
shade.

I was just recently asked to run the archery, so I
don't think the event announcement has much in the way
of details regarding archery. Therefore, I would be
grateful if you could let archers in your area who may
be interested know about it, and of course, we would
be happy to have as many archers show up as possible.
I can promise you that you will have a good time
shooting.

If you need any more information, please let me know.
Hope to see many of you there!
Regards,
- Lorenzo
detomamd at yahoo.com