[Archers] Final rules ...

Siegfried crossbow at freeshell.org
Tue Feb 1 19:46:08 PST 2005

Ok, the Royal Round/Ranking rules have been fully updated online as per
we discussed.

Please consider the 'Period' division open.

You may direct any concerns/etc towards me.

Also (and Jonathas is going to hate me for this because I didn't run it
past him first).... HOWEVER:

If you, or any of your archers, currently have scores in the system that
are KNOWN to be from a 'period' bow, instead of their current
longbow/recurve classifications.  To the point that you can reference
exact scores (and/or say: All my 'x' scores are actually 'period'
scores) ...

Then please let Jonathas know about this, so that your scores can be
properly credited as Period scores.

Thank you,
Siegfried

(Who is expecting a screaming message from Jonathas within 10 hours of
this posting)