[Archers] Pennsic Range Setup ...

Siegfried crossbow at freeshell.org
Thu Aug 4 08:21:26 PDT 2005

FYI, to all marshals and archers of Atlantia (ie, please pass this on to
other groups as you wish) ...

Pennsic Archery Range setup will take place on Sunday, 8/7 (& May well
continue into Monday).

The current plan is as such:

The Pennsic Archery Marshal: Nigel ... will be up on the range, Sunday
morning, and will begin taking some measurements, staking things out, etc.

In his own words: "As more folks come up, more real work can be
accomplished. But I won't at this point ask anyone to show up in advance
of their normal wake-up and breakfast time. Come up whenever you can."

So if you can, show up at the range, any time during the day, to help
with the range setup.  The earlier it is setup, the earlier we can get
out there and shoot.  (Do note, that I will assume that there will be a
significant lunch break, at, approximately, lunch time.)

Traditionally Atlantia has fielded quite a number of people to help set
up the range, and I would like to see this tradition continue.

Hope to see you all at Pennsic!

THL Siegfried Sebastian Faust                      http://crossbows.biz/
Barony of Highland Foorde                       Baronial Archery Marshal
Kingdom of Atlantia       Deputy Kingdom Earl Marshal for Target Archery
http://eliw.com/                        http://archery.atlantia.sca.org/