[Archers] combat archery

Siegfried Sebastian Faust crossbow at freeshell.org
Tue May 18 19:19:28 PDT 2004

The current rules are in the Kingdom Great Book of Policy, where all rules
are ...

You can find good links to them here:
http://marshal.atlantia.sca.org/Rules/Archery.html

And for reference, the answer is NO ... in Atlantia all bows are limited to
30lbs, and all crossbows limited to 600 in-lbs, no matter what the ammo in use.

Siegfried