[Archers] Quarterly Reports due ...

Siegfried Sebastian Faust crossbow at freeshell.org
Tue Mar 2 06:41:56 PST 2004

To all Target Archery Marshals ... A reminder that Quarterly Reports are
due to me by March 10th!

Now I realize that the way that the Atlantian Marshallate is structured at
this point, there isn't a 'true' Local Group Head Archery Marshal, from
Kingdoms point of view ... but many/most groups do organize themselves that
way.

In either case, I would like to ensure that I get some report from each
group, from some target archery marshal there.

While paper or email will work for the report, I do suggest you possibly
use the online form I have created for this here:
http://archery.atlantia.sca.org/quarter_form.html

REGIONAL MARSHALS: I expect a report from you as well, giving me the status
of archery in your area, and anything that you have been doing to that effect.

THL Siegfried Sebastian Faust                         http://crossbows.biz/
Barony of Highland Foorde           Baronial Web Minister & Archery Marshal
Kingdom of Atlantia          Deputy Kingdom Earl Marshal for Target Archery
http://highland-foorde.atlantia.sca.org/   http://archery.atlantia.sca.org/