[Archers] Need of Combat Archery Marshals

Jim Bishop II catmajick at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 28 05:44:56 PST 2004

Greetings,

   I am in need of Combat Archery Marshals, to have authorizations run at a
Winter's Tale in Hawkwood. This event is scheduled for 15 January 2005, only
a couple weeks away. If there is anyone that is willing to help in this
regard, we can arrange for crash space.
Our intent is to field an Archer's Corps for Atlantia at War, to do this we
have the need of authorizations. We need to work with unit deployment and
attachments, but many need to be authorized and we know of not many events
between now and Gulf Wars in order to do this.
   While we are a new Barony, our growth is steady and climbing and the
interest of archers is staggering. I am working with many of them in the
target realm to hone their skills, but several show an interest in Combat
and would like to attempt that venue. I thank you for your time, and look
forward to hearing from you in the near future.

Lord Menua
Archery Champion - Hawkwood
Regional DKEM - Target Archery - NC