[Archers] Archery Practice in Bright Hills 9/13/03

Kathrina A. Black kblack at breckenvale.com
Mon Sep 8 12:55:29 PDT 2003

To All Archers,

Due to the huge expanse of land that we have been given for our demo in
Charlestown, Maryland, the Barony of Bright Hills will hold archery practice
on Saturday, September 13th.  We will be shooting all day from 11 am to 6
pm, as long as a marshall is on site, so come out and join us!  We will also
have people demonstrating fighting and A&S, plus a few merchants.  We have
been given a very nice piece of grass right in the center of town.  This is
a huge mundane event in which they have asked us to do a medieval
encampment, so there will be lots of people.  If you plan to come, please
bring throws to put over your cooler, chair, etc.  We want it to look as
period as possible.

The site for the demo is right behind the firehouse and the Market Street
Cafe.  Below is the address for the Restaurant if you want to get online
directions.

315 Market Street
Charlestown, MD 21914

Directions to the site are as follows:

Take 95 North to exit 100 (North East/Rising Sun).  Follow Rt. 272 South.
You will cross over Rt. 40 and then head into the town of North East.  At
the first traffic light in town, make a right.  This is Rt. 7/Cecil Avenue.
Follow Rt. 7 to Rt. 267.  Make a left onto Rt. 267 and follow that to
Charlestown.  Our demo site is right behind the fire house and the Market
Street Cafe.

Kathrina Black
Merchants of Breckenvale
http://www.breckenvale.com
aka
Lady Catriona inghean Ghiricc
"Per chevron vert and Or, two crosses of Jerusalem Or and a Thistle sable"