[Archers] Royal Round Rules

teatimemates at earthlink.net teatimemates at earthlink.net
Fri Dec 19 05:40:43 PST 2003

Just a couple of minor commemnts -

item 1A4 - I would still prefer to call it a 'timed' round instead of a 'speed' round. Speed gives the idea that you have to go very fast when all you need ot do is go as quickly as your individual skills allow within the allocated time. I think that this concept should be used everywhere we define and conduct a shoot under the clock.

item 1A8 - change '100 scores' to '90 scores per bow type' (30 days times 3 scores per day per bow type = 90)

general - leave 'Archery' in before scorekeeper. We SHOULD know what scorekeeper to send the scores to but there are always a few. . . . .

general - good catch on changing 'arrow' to 'shaft' (considering you use the crossbow :>)  )

Good going Siegfried.

Ignacio

Honor, Valor, Knowledge, and Service