[Archers] Pennsic Target Archery

Ignacio teatimemates at earthlink.net
Sun Aug 17 20:36:52 PDT 2003

M'Lords and M'Ladies:

Having returned from the Great Pennsic War fighting for Atlantia I send
greetings.

I took the last shift on the Target Archery Range on the last day of the war
to check the marshals that have worked up on the high hill where many an
arrow was sent to the targets in practice and for the War Point(s).

At this time I would like to thank every marshal that did their part (mostly
on the range and some too busy working for the event off the archery range)
in making this war a memorable event for all of the archers of every kingdom
at the war. Though there were a few holes in the marshals required -
Atlantian marshals did themselves proud with our response and time spend
marshalling on the archery range.

You know who you are and you should be standing proud for the service you
did for Atlantia and the archery population in general. I received many
compliments from the target archery generals of the East and the Middle
Kingdoms on Atlantian service on the archery range. Be proud and stand tall
Atlantians.

Ignacio
KAM

Honor