[Archers] draft rules for atlantia

Siegfried Sebastian Faust eliwhite at adelphia.net
Sun May 26 16:56:07 PDT 2002

>section 3.1.2. forbidden equipment, plastic fletches, are u referring to
>the solid plastic ones u find on alumin shafts or are u including the
>plastic feather that u find on nearly all wooden shafts? Iam in the
>process of finishing 2doz new arrows with the plastic feather fletches.

Milord, might you explain further?  As I have never heard/seen of 'plastic
feather fletches'.  Are you sure that you are not mistakenly thinking that
your feathers are plastic, because of their brightly colored dies, when in
fact they are real?

The feathers that you find on nearly all wooden shafts, are in fact, real
turkey feathers.  Died to various bright hues of color.