[Archers] Scorekeepers Website - Minor Change

James Kriebel James at Kriebel.cc
Tue May 14 11:37:08 PDT 2002

Greetings Archery Marshals,

For those of you submitting Royal Round scores online via the
Scorekeepers
Website, there has been a minor change.  On the Add New Score page, the
order
in which the various yardage scores are entered has changed to be 40 -
30 - 20
- Speed.  Nikolai was kind enough to point out that Netscape and IE when

through the yardages in a different order, so that has been fixed, and
brought
into compliance with the order as stated in the Target Archery Rules.  I
also
added a Total field that will update as you enter the yardage scores.
Any
where you now see the yardage scores broken out they should be in the
order of
40-30-20-Speed-Total, if not please contact me and I will correct the
oversight.

Please keep the suggestions rolling in, this site is here to serve the
Target
Archery Community, Marshals and Archers a like.

In Service
Jonathas
Web Minister to the Kingdom Scorekeeper
http://archery.atlantia.sca.org/scorekeeper