[Archers] Instructor needed

Lawrence Castell Lawrence.Castell at trw.com
Thu May 2 06:37:05 PDT 2002

Robert:

The class can be taught at University. Can also be taught at a local (to you) event in the area that you might be going to that a regional marshal from another area is also going to. I will also try to make it down there, when I can (difficult time period at the moment).

I am going to make an exception and an example of you and Rupert. Because you:
1) have been actively trying  to get a marshals class
2) do not have a regional marshal in the area
I will extend your time period through August and cross any bridges from there as we get there.

We all do what we can, sometimes it does not go the way we want. We then just work out the best solution. This example can be used elsewhere, BUT the marshal that needs the class must make a concentrated effort to get the class by working with myself or regional marshals.

Others that need the class to start their marshal activities. The class does not need to be the first thing on the list. The MIT can get the events before the class. The marshal in charge of the event should work with each MIT as a 'training class'. Either checking equipment or working the line all MITs should be shown and then monitored. Maybe even have that person run things and the MIC (or a deputy) be their shadow.

Side issue - putting the class on-line. Don't think that will go over very well at Kingdom level. Especially with archery where the class should have a few damaged bows for the look and feel concept.

Ignacio Erensaurlezelasgarria (KAM)

Honor, Valor, Knowledge, and Service

>>> "Skidmore Robert" <tuathaan at mindspring.com> 05/02/02 08:49AM >>>
Hi guys... I need a regional deputy to teach a target archer marshal class at June university in Florence SC. Any one interested? Contact me privately at tuathaan at mindspring.com
also any one in SC, GA that may want to be updated. I can not teach the class because I am due and I need to take it along with two more people I know.
Thanks Robert the Forgotten
PS I have arranged everything with the Chancellor I just need and instructor and the amount of time needed for the class ( 1 hr or 2? ).