NamesRe: Waivers (was Re: [Archers] New Archer Names)

Tim McNeely mcneelytim at earthlink.net
Sun May 26 13:04:35 PDT 2002

	After catching up on all my mail, i still believe we should just follow
SCA policy on names, point out to the individual that the name he/she has
selected is not with in SCA policy, steer him/her to a herald for
assistance, and use his/her mundane name until a scadian 1 is approved. Its
what I did for along time. Lord Konikokrad,tim Mcneely